Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Four Seasons

Four Seasons is one of my favorite places to go for a quick meal. I actually mentioned it a while ago in a guest post for Mamatoga where I talked about some take out ideas. Whether it's eating there, taking food home, or a spontaneous picnic in the park, the Four Seasons buffet has amazingly healthy and fresh vegetarian options. There are always a variety of daily specials, but I have to say, I pretty much get the same thing every time! But we'll get to that in a little bit. Here's a glimpse of the buffet...




That right there is my all time favorite combination: cold noodles, sauteed kale, tofu and the BEST peanut sauce EVER! You really can't beat it. I also always get the beets and their black seaweed  salad. Wowza. 

Here are some things I love about Four Seasons. All of the food is fresh, natural, and good for you. And it tastes good too! I've seen many a picky eater (some children, some fully grown) find a favorite dish. It's hard not to try a little bit of everything which can be dangerous when all of a sudden your eyes are way bigger than your stomach and you're paying more than your originally planned on (they're charging 7.99 per lbs, well worth it though I promise). 

For example, here's what our take away boxes looked like. And while I could have sworn I needed every dish that I scooped up, I only ate about half of it!




And did I mention the staff? Everyone who works there is so friendly and willing to explain any ingredient or address any allergy concern you may have. What more could you want? I also love how fun and festive the dining room is, the bright colors and casual atmosphere can cheer up any rainy day. 

Last but not least, once you get to the end of the buffet, Four Seasons leaves you with some wise parting words:


I think I will. 

PS - I forgot to add that there are also almost always Four Season coupons lying around somewhere. There are a couple in the Spa City Food Pack and they're in those coupon pamphlets you get in the mail, you just gotta search for them. Always nice to take a little edge off your bill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment