Thursday, March 15, 2012

A Week of Specials

So as promised on my week of take-out post for Mamatoga, I've done a little bit of research for some in house specials. Now I'm sure there are a million more than what I have here, so feel free to leave a comment for any specials that I've (accidentally) left out. I've also decided to just focus on some weekday specials. Mostly because there aren't that many weekend specials and also because I feel like sometime people need an extra little push to get out during the week. Sound good?
So here we go:

MONDAY
Hattie's: half price mac and cheese, bring the kids!
Bailey's: Martini madness
Wheatfield's: Meatball Mondays, $14 all you can eat meatballs and linguine.
The Wine Bar: Happy Hour ALL NIGHT...well from 4 to 11:30 but that's still pretty exciting

TUESDAY
Max London's: $22 Tuesdays - say that ten times fast - for three courses
Hattie's: Buckets and Beers, buckets of delicious fried chicken and $2 PBRs
Bailey's: $1 Tacos, $3 Coronas, and $4 margaritas, haven't tried their tacos yet but I'm hoping they're better than Catina...
Twenty 8 Tables: Tapas Tuesdays, $9 small plates
Wheatfield's: half off bottles of wine
Beekman St Bistro: prix fixe menu three courses for $30, only from October-June so hurry up!
One Caroline: prix fixe three course for $25

WEDNESDAY
Max London's: Wood Fired Wednesdays, pizzas are $9 all night
Hattie's: $5 margaritas
Bailey's: Pasta dish for $12.95 and $5 house wine
Wheatfield's: Whacky Wednesdays - random table of up to four guests will receive their meal for free!
The Wishing Well: $1 oysters and $1 sliders at the bar along with other small plates that change weekly

THURSDAY
Max London's: Thirsty Thursday, happy hour drink specials (2 for 1) all. night. long.
Wheatfield's: 3 Course Thursday for $19
Mouzon House: prix fixe three course dinner for $25 only January through April
Forno Bistro: $8 for pizza and beer at the bar, Sunday-Thursday
The Wishing Well: New England Seafood Dinner for only $25, I'll give you a hint, it has a lot of lobster...

I also realize that I'm writing this the day before restaurant week starts, so hold off on these specials for another week and go take advantage of some great meals for only $20.12, the list of places you can go is here. And again, let me know if I missed any specials, I'd love to hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you like it, let me know what you think if you end up trying any!

    ReplyDelete